LILY OF THE VALLEY REOPENING
The Ladies of LV are so excited to get back to the spa and back to making you feel good!
Before that can happen, we have to establish some new ground rules to ensure the safety of all of our clients and estheticians. Please read the following information carefully and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based on rules and guidelines from the Government of Canada and Ontario, we are permitted to reopen for all services including facial treatments and waxing.
- Visits to Lily of the Valley are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, please no drop ins for products or booking appointments. Contact us by e-mail — email@example.com to arrange a time.
- Hours of Operation:
- Each worker will only service one client at a time; please note that clients must come alone (no escort, spouse, friend, kids, pets).
- Deliveries for Online Product purchases available.
- Cash, Debit and E-Transfer available for payment options.
- Thank you for respecting us and our space and for your continued understanding during these wild times!
WHAT OUR ESTABLISHMENT IS DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY
- We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that we have met the standards and exceeded them wherever we could to enhance the safety of our clientele and our estheticians while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our establishment.
- We have completely sanitized the establishment, all furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening and will do a full sterilization routine of the workstation, furniture, tools and implements between each client to ensure the safety of each and every one.
- The Ladies of LV have been training on disinfection, sanitation and infection control protocols.
- We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards at our front door, our reception area, the washroom and anywhere appropriate.
- We will ask each client to answer the Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire at every visit.
- Please arrive to your appointment timely (no more than 5 minutes early) note that we may ask you to wait outside if our establishment is still at full capacity and that our waiting area is currently closed. Please bring all of your belongings into the service room with you.
- All clients must wear a mask for the duration of your visit. (if you don’t have a mask; we can supply you one at a minimal cost of $1.50). You may opt to wear gloves if you want; note that we are not able to supply them as they are hard to find, and we must reserve our stock for our team.
- Note also that our refreshment services are limited to water in disposable cups; and that all magazines have been temporarily removed for your safety.
- Upon arrival, please use hand disinfectant gel. We have hand disinfectant gel in the reception area and at every station, antibacterial hand soap at all our handwashing stations and in the restrooms with single use cloth towels.
- The Ladies of LV will be wearing masks all day.
- To respect the capacity limit established by the authorities our establishment capacity will be capped at all time at 2 guests.
- To meet this guest capacity limitation; we are adapting our work schedule and changing operating hours. Note that we may not be able to accommodate your usual favorite time slot for a certain period.
- Our retail area is fully operational, please ask for assistance; we will prepare your retail order for you and have it ready as you leave our premises.
- If you test positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of visiting our spa, please let us know so we can take proper precautions.